Missions-Manager for whom?
Company auditor practising alone, and, where applicable, supported by an administrative employe.
Company auditor, sole signatory for his firm, but surrounded by audit employees, and where applicable
Firm made up of several signatory auditors, surrounded by audit and, where applicable, administrative employees. This firm could be linked to a network, without however being bound by common procedure.
Firm that is an integral part of a network with which it shares common procedures
The objectives for use of the software for your company are initially :
- To improve the monitoring of controls on your engagements and those of others to obtain better indicators
- To observe the Missions-Manager management
- To optimise all the controls according to your requirements.
- To manage the actions to be taken by users / employees / Authority to sign, consult all the necessary documents.
- To implement automation of the management of your engagements
Managing the :
- Sole Practitioner
- Auditor with audit team
The following are included in the Missions-Manager :
Managing employees :
Customer management :
Management of internal firm procedures :
Document management :
- Reading documents
Managing views on :
Knowledge management :
And the following types and/or templates are also included :
- Missions templates
- Risk responses
- Multiple Dashboards